The official board of the Undying Italia community

Portal HomePortal Home FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clive Barker's Undying Revival Fan Undying Club in 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Undying Italia - Portal Home -> Undying Future - Mods Development, previews and progress
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick2018V
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Clive Barker's Undying Revival Fan Undying Club in 2016 Reply with quote

Hi! In this topic I will talk about fan club on game - Revival! If not Revival, then Undyingitalia can be sent to a landfill. Which almost happened. Shocked
The revival appeared on December 4, 2016. At first, there were only 23 people in the community. Later, the public is hacked. A few days ago, the public was sold for five hundred dollars. Twisted Evil
Now our goal is to return the site Undyingitalia former activity.
The site is mainly registered residents of Russia, USA and Spain. Topics I post in three languages. Russian, English and Italian.
The game is very little information. All due to the fact that the game is not popular and the community is not active in social networks and on the fan site. I'll try to fix it. Of course the continuation of the game I will not do, but somehow try to activate the community will try. I hope you will support me in this.
Good luck and wait for a lot of interesting content on the game!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Undying Italia - Portal Home -> Undying Future - Mods Development, previews and progress All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: