The official board of the Undying Italia community

Portal HomePortal Home FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

was feeling insecure like my

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Undying Italia - Portal Home -> Undying Past - The game and released mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labi1995
Howler
Howler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:17 am    Post subject: was feeling insecure like my Reply with quote

I Adidas ZX 750 Femme must admit to being a bit smitten with the adidas Hagio. It’s lightweight, brightly colored, and plenty roomy for a road racing flat. I’ve found myself choosing to lace it up frequently on my recent runs, and it has more than earned a spot in my regular rotation. I don’t intend to banish it from my closet door shoe rack anytime soon (that’s the limbo where my old shoes that I’m not prepared to give away get put to Nike Air Max 97 Femme rest…).As I’ve mentioned a few times, the most comparable shoe on the market to the Hagio is the Mizuno Universe. The latter is lighter, slightly more flexible, and rides a bit closer to the ground. However, the Universe is priced $30 higher than the Nike Air Max TN Donne Hagio (MSRP = $90 for the Hagio), and the Hagio Nike Air Max 90 Femme has a bit more outsole so durability might be a tad better. Both are excellent shoes, so a decision between them comes down mainly to personal preference. In any event, my first experience with an adidas shoe was overwhelmingly positive, and I can give the Hagio a big stamp of approval.The weight issue is an interesting question – I know some people who think it’s a problem and others who do not. I’d sy let your experience be your guide – if the Kinvara is working well, and your form is good, I think the Hagio would probably be no problem.Nike Epic React Flyknit Femme This shoe actually has a bit more heel lift than the Kinvara, but is firmer so not quite as forgiving. I do know one guy who is bigger than you who runs marathons in the Mizuno Universe, so it’s certainly possible to be on the heavier side and run well in a more minimal shoe. I also know some Nike Air Vapormax Womens big Nike Air Max 90 Femme guys who regularly run barefoot without issue. same as my Kinvaras perhaps fractionally looser due to the less structure in the upper but very comfortable. I ran the half in them after only 30ks of running them in. the only issue I had was around corners and slightly less on down hills where both these situations saw my foot to move around but with no undue effects. No black toes or anything, I guess thats what you get for such a minimal shoe. Im forcing myself to have a 10k run tomorrow in my Kinvarras because the Grid 5s have taken over and I need to keep my feet used to them for the next marathon. Im waiting for Kinvara 3s to be released in Australia. Ive also been reading about the Adidas Rush, cant see the drop on them anywhere?Thanks for the post on Adidas, not sure how i missed this. Must have been holiday festivities! I would say generally that your observations on the Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose Hagio are idiosyncratic of Adidas shoes. I run in the Adios and they also are a fairly stiff shoe, feel closer to the ground than they actually are, are fairly light and resemble a racer more than a neutral distance shoe which they are designed to be.My advice for anyone wanting to take an Adidas shoe further than 13.1 miles is to try the Adios. The little bit extra they carry in the heel – in comparison to a Saucony shoe like the Kinvara or the Grid Type A4 (both of which I own) – I find is a little more protective on the calves and joints after 15 miles as the body begins to tire and running form suffers.they are probably the stiffest shoe I own, which is typical of many adidas shoes. For that reason I find them great for speedwork and 5k racing (wore them in my last two), but not so great as an everyday trainer or distance shoe. I’m a big fan of the Saucony A5 for the latter. As you say, the Mizuno Universe is an awesome www.amolan.esshoe, and I’m liking the New Balance RC1600 as well – the latter is firm and fairly stiff, but not quite as much as the Hagio. I haven’t consciously tried to assess if the Hagio breaks in with time, so can’t give feedback on that.as im not in running world i bought some nike shoes (lunarglide 2) but i dont like the feeling in the heel zone, my footstep was feeling insecure like my heel was floating, and my middle foot started to hurt a lot, even just walking around in those shoes, so i changed to nike lunarflys and the same amount of problems came back, later i found this shoes(adidas adizero hagio) on a discount sale and for my surprise my feet hurt only the first half mile, my average speed increased a lot; i was so confident on my footsteps ( i love those shoes ) also i tried to increase my minimal style running and it helped me a lot, so point of this story im super glad with this kind of shoes and now im thinking to buy some trail shoes and trying to chose between some inov8 x-talon, salomon fellcross or new balance minimus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Undying Italia - Portal Home -> Undying Past - The game and released mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: